Fondue is such a fun way to have a meal or dessert. This 3-Ingredient Chocolate Fondue is ready in about 10 minutes and the hardest part is deciding what to dip in your chocolate!
How to make 3-Ingredient Chocolate Fondue
Follow this simple video (steps and ingredient amounts listed below) to see how easy it is to make this recipe:
What to dip in fondue?
Like I said the hardest part of this recipe is deciding what to dip in your fondue… here are some suggestions:
- Fresh fruit- berries, bananas, apples, etc.
- Dried Fruit- apricots, pineapple, etc.
- Graham crackers
- Rice Krispy Treats
- Pound Cake
- Candy- such as gummy bears (kids will love these)
- And more! The options are endless!
For a behind the scenes look at Return to the Kitchen, be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest! Also, if you make this recipe or any of our recipes be sure to tag us @returntothekitchen!
If you love fondue, be sure to try our Easy Beer Cheese Fondue too! For more dessert recipes, try our Double Chocolate Cream Cheese Brownies, Chewy M&M Cookie Bars, Sour Cream Coffee Cake, Black Moon Whoopie Pies, White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Scones, No Bake Peanut Butter Balls, Microwave Mint Chocolate Fudge, Dark Chocolate Walnut Biscotti, Easy Homemade Chocolate Hummus, Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting, Peanut Butter Reese’s Pieces Cookies and Nutella Chickpea Brownies.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2/3 cup milk
- 12 oz milk chocolate chips
- In a fondue pot or a pan on the stove, melt butter over low heat.
- Add milk and heat until steaming. Be careful not to scald milk.
- Slowly add chocolate chips and stir until thoroughly melted.
- Keep fondue pot on low heat while serving to keep chocolate melted. If made on the stove, pour chocolate into a serving dish. Microwave as needed to keep melted.
- Serve with fruit, pretzels, marshmallows, etc.
Leftover fondue can be stored in the refrigerator and reheated in microwave. Be sure to reheat in 30 second increments so the chocolate doesn’t burn.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 201Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 45mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 1gSugar: 18gProtein: 3g