This Almond Joy Martini is sure to become your new favorite cocktail. It is slightly sweet and the perfect combination of almond, coconut and chocolate. Plus, it will be ready in less than 5 minutes!
Ingredients in an Almond Joy Martini
This recipe calls for five ingredients. All five are easy to find and some you may already have at home!
- Vodka- any plain kind that you prefer (we used Tito’s)
- Amaretto liqueur- there are many varieties… Disaronno is our favorite
- Cream of coconut- this can be found in a bottle or can at most grocery stores. If you can’t find it there try the liquor store.
- Chocolate syrup- whichever is your favorite
- Half and Half- or half milk and half heavy cream
Give this delicious cocktail a special twist by adding raspberry puree! Start with a 1/2 shot worth of puree and shake it in. Add more if desired for a stronger flavor.
For a behind the scenes look at Return to the Kitchen, be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok and Pinterest! Also, if you make this recipe or any of our recipes be sure to tag us @returntothekitchen!
Looking for more cocktails? Try our 11 Best Peanut Butter Whiskey Cocktail Recipes, Raspberry Lime Rosé Sangria, Peach Vodka Sangria, Double Chocolate Moscow Mule Cocktail, Pomegranate Key Lime Tequila Cocktail, Easy Watermelon Martini and Dreaming of Summer Cocktail. If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out: Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies, Coconut Chocolate Chip Bars, Chocolate Covered Almond Protein Bites, 3-Ingredient Chocolate Fondue, Double Chocolate Cream Cheese Brownies and White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Scones.
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce amaretto liqueur
- 1/2 ounce cream of coconut
- 1/2 ounce chocolate syrup
- 1 ounce half and half
- chocolate syrup for garnish
- Combine all ingredients, except for extra chocolate syrup in a cocktail shaker with a few cubes of ice.
- Shake well to combine all ingredients together.
- If desired, drizzle chocolate into martini glass to garnish.
- Pour drink into glass while straining out ice.
- Serve immediately.
Skip chocolate drizzle in glass if desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 354Trans Fat: 0g