These Baked Zucchini Chips are lighter than fried zucchini but still as delicious! They are breaded and baked until your desired crispiness and color. Serve them as an appetizer, snack or as a side to your main dish.
Stella helped me make these and ate a bunch of raw zucchini while we were cutting the chips. I found that letting the kids help me in the kitchen has led them to be a little more open to trying new foods and sometimes they will have had an entire serving of veggies before we even sit down for dinner. Win win!
I used my favorite baking sheet to make these and then we served them alongside dinner with some light ranch dipping sauce! Enjoy!
Return to the Kitchen is a participant in the Amazon Affiliates Program. This post may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a profit if a purchase is made at no additional cost to you.
For a behind the scenes look at Return to the Kitchen, be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest! Also, if you make this recipe or any of our recipes be sure to tag us @returntothekitchen!
If you like these Baked Zucchini Chips, check out our Pumpkin Risotto, Crock Pot Blueberry Applesauce, Warm Brussels Sprouts Caesar Salad, Almond and Mandarin Quinoa Salad, Fried Eggplant with Arugula Caprese Salad, Garlic Broccoli Lo Mein, Cranberry Pecan Goat Cheese Log, Polynesian Power Grain Bowl, Three Bean Salsa, Black Bean Quinoa Burgers, Simple Mediterranean Orzo Salad, and Healthy Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce.
- 2-3 zucchini (depending on size)
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour (or all purpose)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice zucchini into thin bite size slices.
- Toss zucchini slices in whole wheat flour to coat evenly.
- Prep remaining steps for breading:. In one bowl combine eggs and water. Stir to combine for egg wash. In a second bowl combine bread crumbs, cheese and salt. Stir to combine.
- Bread the zucchini: Dip in egg wash then dip in bread crumb mixture.
- Lay breaded zucchini in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18-22 minutes or until desired color and crispiness. Flip halfway through baking time.
- Serve and enjoy!
Delicious served on their own or with a ranch dip.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 204Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 104mgSodium: 1048mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 3gSugar: 4gProtein: 12g