Return to the Kitchen is a participant in the Amazon Affiliates Program. This post may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a profit if a purchase is made at no additional cost to you.
Who loves a quick and simple appetizer?? This Bruschetta with Balsamic Glaze is perfect for anytime, but also the red and green make it perfect for the holiday season!
How to make Bruschetta with Balsamic Glaze
All you do is chop your tomatoes, onion and basil. Then mix together with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Toast some fresh baguette bread. Top the bread with your tomato mixture and drizzle with balsamic glaze! If you can’t find a balsamic glaze at your grocery store simply bring some balsamic vinegar to a boil and let it simmer until it thickens. Then, serve and enjoy!
For a behind the scenes look at Return to the Kitchen, be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok and Pinterest! Also, if you make this recipe or any of our recipes be sure to tag us @returntothekitchen!
Looking for more appetizer recipes like Bruschetta with Balsamic Glaze? Here are a few more: Mozzarella Stuffed Turkey Meatballs, Black and Green Olive Tapenade, Baked Zucchini Chips, Homemade Hummus, Avocado Black Bean and Corn Salsa, Easy Beer Cheese Fondue, Whipped Feta with Roasted Red Peppers, Cranberry Pecan Goat Cheese Log, Easy Homemade Chocolate Hummus, Chickpea Salsa and Buffalo Chicken Dip.
Bruschetta with Balsamic Glaze
Light Italian appetizer.
- 4 tomatoes, make sure they are firm
- 1/4 red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped basil, or more to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Garlic salt to taste
- 1 baguette
- 1/4 cup balsamic glaze
- Chop tomatoes, onion, and basil.
- Combine with olive oil and season with garlic salt to taste.
- Refrigerate to marinate 30 minutes to 4 hours.
- Slice baguette in 1/2 inch slices.
- Broil baguette slices for 3-5 minutes until lightly golden and crispy.
- Place baguette slices on serving platter and top with bruschetta.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze. Note: if you cannot find balsamic glaze at your grocery store boil balsamic vinegar and reduce until thick.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you cannot find Balsamic Glaze bring some balsamic vinegar to a boil and let it reduce until it thickens.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 211Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 399mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 2gSugar: 11gProtein: 7g