It’s day 2 of cookie week! This Chocolate Crinkles recipe is one of my family’s favorites! They are chocolaty, soft, and slightly sweet! This is another one that is great to have your children help with. It doesn’t need a mixer and they need to be rolled in sugar before they go in the oven!
Looking for more cookie recipes like these Chocolate Crinkles from cookie week? Here are the rest from this week: Italian Cookies, Cream Cheese Logs, Chocolate Pretzel Bark, Reindeer Poop Cookies, Russian Tea Cakes, Cranberry Noel Cookies, and Snickerdoodles. Other desserts you may like include Black Moon Whoopie Pies, Chewy M&M Cookie Bars, Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting and Nutella Chickpea Brownies. If you are looking for holiday cookies, be sure to check out our Christmas Cookie List!
For a behind the scenes look at Return to the Kitchen, be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest! Also, if you make this recipe or any of our recipes be sure to tag us @returntothekitchen!
- 1 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsps vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup confectioners sugar, for rolling
- Combine cocoa powder, sugar and oil. Stir until well combined.
- Add eggs one at a time stirring well between each addition. Add vanilla extract with last egg.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt. Stir well.
- Cover and refrigerate dough for at least 4 hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator and roll into tablespoon-sized balls then roll in confectioners sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees on parchment lined baking sheet for 9-11 minutes.
- Let cool one minute then remove from pan and continue cooling on wire rack.
- Serve and enjoy!
Do not skip chilling the dough. Cookies will not bake correctly.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 50 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 87Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 49mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 0gSugar: 9gProtein: 1g
Credit for this recipe: All Recipes.