Moist, chewy, creamy… these Cream Cheese Logs are delicious! Plus, they only need 4 ingredients making them super easy to put together.
A couple tips for making these: they will not grow much in the oven so you usually get them all on one baking dish and don’t skip the second roll in powdered sugar. I promise, that second roll, makes all the difference in flavor and appearance!
Today is Day 6 in our week of cookies! If you are looking for the rest of our 7 days of recipes you can find them here:
Day 1: Snickerdoodles
Day 2: Chocolate Crinkles
Day 3: Cranberry Noel Cookies
Day 4: Russian Tea Cakes
Day 7: Italian Cookies
For behind the scenes looks at Return to the Kitchen, be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest! Also, if you make this recipe or any of our recipes be sure to tag us @returntothekitchen!
Still looking for more cookie recipes after these Cream Cheese Logs? We have them, check here for more, including our Chocolate Pecan Shortbread Thumbprint Cookies, Homemade Slice and Bake Sugar Cookies, and Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- 12 tbsp butter, softened
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups flour
- 1 ½ cup powdered sugar
- Cream together butter and cream cheese.
- Add flour. Stir or knead until dough forms.
- Roll dough into small logs.
- Place on baking sheet. Cookies will not spread much so they don't need to spaced far apart.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Cool on sheet pan for a couple minutes then roll in powdered sugar.
- Let cool on wire rack.
- Once completely cool, roll in powdered sugar a second time.
- Serve and enjoy!
Store cookies in an airtight container to extend freshness.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 40 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 84Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 41mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 0gSugar: 4gProtein: 1g