This Easy Dried Fruit and Nut Trail Mix is quick to make and perfect for a snack. This combination of nuts and freeze dried fruit is sure to be a satisfying snack and perfect for an energy boost!
Return to the Kitchen was given free samples of the Crunchies® Freeze-Dried Mango and Crunchies® Freeze-Dried Blueberries in Dark Chocolate mentioned in this post.
Crunchies® is a brand that my family and I have used and loved for years. We were excited to bring you another recipe using these delicious freeze-dried fruits!
Ingredients in Easy Dried Fruit and Nut Trail Mix
This Easy Dried Fruit and Nut Trail mix is filled with delicious ingredients! For this snack mix you will need:
- Pumpkin seeds
- Crunchies® Freeze-Dried Mango
- Crunchies® Freeze-Dried Blueberries in Dark Chocolate
For a behind the scenes look at Return to the Kitchen, be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok and Pinterest! Also, if you make this recipe or any of our recipes be sure to tag us @returntothekitchen!
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to try our Pecan and Pumpkin Seed Granola, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Hummus, Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Bites, Dark Chocolate Walnut Biscotti, Cinnamon Toast Crunch Protein Bites, Banana Walnut Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal, Protein Packed Oatmeal Chocolate Cookies and Chocolate Covered Almond Protein Bites.
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds, raw
- 1 cup walnuts, raw
- 1 oz Crunchies® freeze-dried mangos
- 1/2 cup Crunchies® freeze-dried blueberries in dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place pumpkin seeds and walnuts on a baking sheet. Roast at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until fragrant.
- Let cool and the combine all ingredients together.
- Stir well to combine.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 weeks.
If purchasing already roasted pumpkin seeds and walnuts the roasting can be skipped! Nuts can also be left raw if preferred.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: about 1/2 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 223Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 11mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 3gSugar: 16gProtein: 4g