Return to the Kitchen is a participant in the Amazon Affiliates Program. This post may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a profit if a purchase is made at no additional cost to you.
Tender, flavorful and moist this chicken is going to become a staple in your kitchen! This recipe for Gluten-Free Air Fryer Chicken is easy to make and only requires two ingredients. Serve with your favorite sides, add to a salad, make it into a sandwich and more! A versatile recipe like this has endless options.
How to Make Gluten-Free Air Fryer Chicken
- If necessary, trim any fat from chicken.
- Place chicken in a medium size mixing bowl and add Italian dressing.
- Let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes up to overnight.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees for at least 10 minutes.
- Spray the air fryer basket with non-stick spray and add marinated chicken breasts.
- Cook for 10 minutes at 400 degrees and then flip chicken. Cook for another 10-15 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Remove chicken from air fryer and serve.
- Going for a full gluten-free meal? While the chicken is cooking prepare the ingredients for our Easy Mediterranean Quinoa Bowl and put the chicken on top!
- A meat and potatoes kinda of person? Try our Crock Pot Baked Potatoes as the perfect side dish for this chicken recipe.
- Have leftovers after dinner? Use this chicken in our Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Buffalo Chicken Pasta Casserole or One Pot Dairy-Free Chicken Tortilla Soup.
- Want a low carb option? Pair this air fried chicken with our Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Parmesan for a combination you will love.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Wings
- Easy Air Fryer Green Beans
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries with Honey and Parmesan Cheese
- Sweet and Salty Air Fryer Rainbow Carrots
- Small Batch 20 Minute Air Fryer Snack Mix
- Easy Air Fryer Crispy Parmesan Eggplant Fries
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, as long as you are using a dairy-free salad dressing or marinade.
Definitely! Try chicken thighs or chicken tenders. The cook time will have to be adjusted if the pieces of chicken are smaller or larger but the same method can be used.
Of course! Be sure to make sure that they are gluten-free if needed.
For a behind the scenes look at Return to the Kitchen, be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok and Pinterest! Also, if you make this recipe or any of our recipes be sure to tag us @returntothekitchen!
Looking for more meal ideas? Try our Easy Chicken Taco Pasta, Easy Pan Fried Boneless Pork Chops, Lazy Lasagna Recipe, Easy 3-Ingredient Buffalo Chicken Salad, Perfect Crock Pot Shredded Chicken, One Pot Pineapple Pork Fried Rice, Spinach Lasagna, Crock Pot Chicken Enchiladas, Pork and Brown Rice Meatballs, One Pot Dairy Free Chicken Tortilla Soup, Roasted Vegetable Quesadillas, Turkey Stuffed Peppers and Mozzarella Stuffed Turkey Meatballs.
Gluten-Free Air Fryer Chicken
This Gluten Free Air Fryer Chicken Breast is easy to make, super moist and makes a delicious main dish.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2/3 cup Italian dressing
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the chicken breast and Italian dressing.
- Marinate chicken for 15-30 minutes.
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Spray air fryer basket with non-stick spray and add chicken to basket.
- Cook for 10 minutes at 400 degrees. Flip chicken breast over and cook another 10-15 minutes or until chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- Once chicken reaches 165 degrees, remove basket from air fryer.
- Serve chicken with your favorite side dishes.
Any salad dressing or marinade can be used for this recipe!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 282Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 96mgSodium: 475mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 0gSugar: 4gProtein: 35g
More Popular Meal Ideas
Crock Pot Chuck Roast with Potatoes
Easy Air Fryer Crispy Parmesan Eggplant Fries
Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Lasagna