This Mango Pear and Spinach Smoothie is refreshing and full of healthy ingredients! Perfect for breakfast or as a snack anytime. Plus, this kids approve of this one giving you an easy way to sneak in some greens.
Return to the Kitchen is a participant in the Amazon Affiliates Program. This post may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a profit if a purchase is made at no additional cost to you.
Ingredients for Mango Pear and Spinach Smoothies
You will only need a handful of ingredients for this recipe and I have some storage tricks for you!
- Pears, peeled or not: whichever you prefer
- Frozen mango: this can either be purchased frozen or if you find a good sale on ripe mangos grab a few! Then, slice them up, lay on a tray and let freeze. Bag them up once frozen and keep in the freezer for smoothies later.
- Spinach: if you are like most and your greens tend to go bad before you use them store your spinach in the freezer. I know it sounds weird but since its going in the smoothie anyways it won’t matter. Spinach in a bag or box can be kept in the freezer as long as they are closed well.
- Greek yogurt: we used vanilla however plain would work well too.
- Milk: any kind, regular or plant based.
- Ice: to make it extra cold.
This mango smoothie recipe is made without bananas (yogurt is used instead) however you could definitely add it in if you love the flavor combination.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! I recommend skipping the milk and ice to give it a thicker consistency that is better for a bowl.
Getting kids to eat vegetables can be a daily struggle and one I understand. My kids drink these down and ask for more. I think the strong mango flavor helps to cover up the spinach flavor so they don’t notice it.
Absolutely, kale would be a great option!
For a behind the scenes look at Return to the Kitchen, be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest! Also, if you make this recipe or any of our recipes be sure to tag us @returntothekitchen!
Love this Mango, Pear & Spinach Smoothie? Check out our other smoothie recipes! For more delicious recipes try our Mango Pineapple and Ginger Juice, Apple Berry and Acai Smoothie, Strawberry Smoothie Bowl, Kale Lemonade, Chocolate Covered Strawberry Protein Smoothie, PB&J Protein Smoothie, Cucumber Limeade Juice and Autumn Harvest Juice.
- 1 pear, peeled and chopped
- 2 slices frozen mango, about 1/2 cup
- 5-8 spinach leaves, or as much as you want
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 5 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients into blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy.
Use any type of milk you prefer.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 295
This post was originally published on January 5, 2019 and updated May 3, 2021.