This Mango Pineapple and Ginger Juice is a great addition to a healthy breakfast! The combination of fresh pineapple juice and mango juice will give you a burst of energy. Plus, the zing from the ginger will help wake you up.
Homemade juice help my family and I to get in more nutrients and consume other vegetables and fruits that we may not eat otherwise. For this recipe you will need:
How to Make Juicing More Affordable
Purchasing premade juices from a grocery store or specialty café can get really expensive. Here are a few ways to cut the cost if you enjoy juice:
- Buy your own juicer and take the time to make it at home. The cost from the juicer will be saved after a few uses. My favorite juicer that is reasonable and I have personally used for a few years is the Hamilton Beach Juicer Machine.
- Purchase your produce at a local farmers market or stand. This will give you better prices than a regular grocery store.
- Stick to seasonal and local produce for even more savings and better tasting juice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Juice should be consumed right away but can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Juice will separate but just stir or shake before drinking.
No! This recipe is naturally sweet because of the fruit juices. This keeps it free of added sugars. If you prefer your juice to be less sweet try adding a little bit of water or a few ice cubes to water it down a little bit.
For a behind the scenes look at Return to the Kitchen, be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok and Pinterest! Also, if you make this recipe or any of our recipes be sure to tag us @returntothekitchen!
If you enjoy juicing be sure to try our Cucumber Limeade Juice, Autumn Harvest Juice and Kale Lemonade! For other delicious recipes try our Easy Chocolate Strawberry Banana Smoothie, Apple Berry and Acai Smoothie, Mango Pear and Spinach Smoothie, Easy Dried Fruit and Nut Trail Mix, Strawberry Smoothie Bowl, Homemade Salsa Verde with Pineapple, Carrot Ginger Soup, Polynesian Power Grain Bowl and PB&J Protein Smoothie.
- 1/2 mango
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup grapes
- 1 apple, seeds removed
- 1 inch fresh ginger, peeled
- Wash and cut all produce into sizes that will fit in your juicer.
- Put ginger through juicer first so that the remaining ingredients will push through all of the ginger. Feed remaining ingredients through the juicer.
- Stir juice and drink immediately.
Adjust ginger to preferred amount.
Nutritional information will not be accurate because fiber, skin and pulp is removed when juicing.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 399Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 8mgCarbohydrates: 103gFiber: 10gSugar: 90gProtein: 3g
These calories will be not be accurate because juicing removes fiber, skin and pulp. It also does not take into account the size of the apple and mango being used.