If you have not tried a dessert hummus NOW is the time! This Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Hummus is so good! It is loaded with mini chocolate chips and has a taste so close to cookie dough that makes it irresistible. Even the kids love it… and I love that I get to sneak in some good ingredients for them!
How to make Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Hummus
This recipe could not be any easier to make! Simply combine all of the ingredients in a food processor (except for the chocolate chips) and blend until super smooth… be sure to give a good stir here and there. Then, remove the blade from your food processor and stir in the chocolate chips. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to chill and then serve! We have enjoyed it with apples and pretzels so far but put it on whatever you want and try not to eat the whole bowl at one time.
For a behind the scenes look at Return to the Kitchen, be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest! Also, if you make this recipe or any of our recipes be sure to tag us @returntothekitchen!
Looking for more hummus recipes? Try our Homemade Hummus and Easy Homemade Chocolate Hummus. For more snack ideas try our Simple Cheddar Cheese Fondue, Crunchy Parmesan Kale Chips, Homemade Strawberry Applesauce, Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Bites, Strawberry Smoothie Bowl, Cinnamon Toast Crunch Protein Bites, Protein Packed Oatmeal Chocolate Cookies, and Chocolate Covered Almond Protein Bites.
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp almond flour (or coconut flour)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup agave syrup (or honey or maple syrup)
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a food processor, blend chickpeas, almond flour, peanut butter, agave syrup, salt and water. Stir intermittently to make sure it is all incorporated. Blend until smooth, about 3-5 minutes total.
- Remove blade and stir in chocolate chips.
- Transfer into a bowl, cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to chill it before serving.
Serve with apples, pretzels, graham crackers, etc.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 344Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 413mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 8gSugar: 22gProtein: 11g