These Peanut Butter Reese’s Pieces Cookies are the perfect chewy peanut butter cookie that you have been looking for! Also, the added Reese’s Pieces amp up the peanut butter flavor and give the cookie a little crunch!
The idea for this recipe came to us while we were hunkered down for Hurricane Dorian. The kids and I were getting a little bit of cabin fever so we decided to make some cookies. This recipe was adapted from one passed down by my Nana. She added a little bit of milk to this cookie recipe which I am sure helps with the chewiness that this cookie has.
If you prefer your cookies to be firmer or a little crunchy go ahead and bake them for an extra minute or 2!
If you love these cookies, be sure to check out our Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Hummus, Italian Cookies, Cream Cheese Logs, Russian Tea Cakes, Chocolate Crinkles, No Bake Peanut Butter Balls, Ricotta Cookies, Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies, Homemade Slice and Bake Sugar Cookies, Dark Chocolate Walnut Biscotti, Chocolate Pecan Shortbread Thumbprint Cookies, Peppermint Crescent Cookies and the rest of our cookies for more delicious recipes!
For a behind the scenes look at Return to the Kitchen, be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest! Also, if you make this recipe or any of our recipes be sure to tag us @returntothekitchen!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2/3 cup Reese's Pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, using a hand mixer (or use a stand mixer), combine and cream together butter, peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar until light and fully combined.
- Add egg and milk and blend to combine.
- Continuing with the hand mixer, add flour and baking soda.
- Add Reese's Pieces and fold in with spatula or wooden spoon.
- Drop by tablespoon on baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven an cool on wire rack.
- Store cookies in an airtight container.
If you prefer a less chewy cookie bake for 1-2 additional minutes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 36 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 106Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 82mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 0gSugar: 7gProtein: 2g
This data is collected via Nutritionix but may vary based on ingredients used.