This Pineapple Pork Fried Rice is loaded with vegetables and makes a ton! A meal or a side dish to meal like Crock Pot Orange Chicken, either way it will serve a crowd!
To make Pineapple Pork Fried Rice
First, chop your carrots, onion, broccoli, pineapple and pork. Heat your sesame oil over medium heat then add your carrots, onion and pork. Cook until pork is cooked almost through.
Move vegetables and pork to the side and add eggs to pan. Cook and scramble then stir in with vegetables and pork.
Add all remaining ingredients except for rice and cover to steam until broccoli is tender and pork is cooked through.
Stir in rice. Serve and enjoy!
For a behind the scenes look at Return to the Kitchen, be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest! Also, if you make this recipe or any of our recipes be sure to tag us @returntothekitchen!
Looking for more delicious recipes? Try our Three Bean Turkey Chili, Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas, Crock Pot Chuck Roast with Potatoes, Garlic Broccoli Lo Mein, Forbidden Rice and Beans, Feta Turkey Burgers with Carrot and Sweet Potato Fries, Pumpkin Risotto, Simple Gluten-Free Chicken Piccata, Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Lasagna and Mozzarella Stuffed Turkey Meatballs.
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 cup carrots, diced or shredded
- 1 lb ground pork
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups broccoli, chopped
- 1 ½ cups pineapple, diced
- 1 cup frozen peas
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- Prep and chop all vegetables and fruit.
- Heat sesame oil over medium heat in large saute pan.
- Add onion, carrots and pork. Cook until pork is almost cooked through.
- Move vegetables and pork to the side and cook and scramble eggs in the same pan.
- Add all remaining ingredients except for the rice. Cover and steam. Cook until broccoli is tender and pork is cooked through.
- Add rice and stir to combine.
- Serve and enjoy!
Swap out pork for beef or chicken if you prefer. Leave out the meat for a vegetarian option.
Use coconut aminos or tamari in place of soy sauce for a gluten-free option!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 425Total Fat 17gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 129mgSodium 1286mgCarbohydrates 38gFiber 4gSugar 7gProtein 29g