There is still lots of time for pumpkin lovers to soak up all the pumpkin they can! These Pumpkin Pancakes are delicious and don’t even need anything on them because they are so moist! These would make a perfect Thanksgiving Day breakfast!
Let’s make some Pumpkin Pancakes
First, you’re going to combine all dry ingredients with a whisk.
Next, add all liquid ingredients and whisk to combine.
Preheat your griddle or stove top to low/ medium-low heat. I found these pancakes to need a lower heat for a couple extra minutes. Spray griddle with pan spray and drop batter by 1/4 cups onto griddle. Let cook until bubbles start popping on top then flip and cook for another minute or two.
Serve plain or with butter and maple syrup! Enjoy!
Tips for cooking Pumpkin Pancakes:
- Do not over mix your pancake mix or your pancakes will be tough.
- Use a non-stick spray or butter on the pan to keep your pancakes from sticking and make them easy to flip.
- Use a small measuring cup to make even size pancakes on your pan or griddle.
- Cook your pancakes on medium or medium low heat. If you cook them on a higher heat they will cook fast on the outside but not be done cooking on the outside which will make them “gooey” on the inside.
- Keep pancakes covered or on a plate inside the microwave until they are all cooked and ready to eat so they stay warm!
For behind the scenes looks at Return to the Kitchen, be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest! Also, if you make this recipe or any of our recipes be sure to tag us @returntothekitchen!
Are you a huge breakfast fan? So are we! If you loved these Pumpkin Pancakes be sure to check out: Strawberry Dark Chocolate Banana Muffins, Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Overnight Oats, Banana Walnut Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal, Peanut Butter Banana Acai Bowl, Breakfast Quinoa Egg Casserole, French Toast Casserole, Banana Scones, Apple Cinnamon Muffins, S’mores French Toast Casserole and Spinach Feta Quiche. For all of our breakfast recipes, click here!
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Combine all dry ingredients with whisk.
- Add all remaining ingredients. Stir to combine well.
- Bring griddle or pan to low/ medium-low heat.
- Grease pan with spray and drop batter by 1/4 cup. Cook until bubbles start popping on top. Flip and cook for another minute or two.
- Serve plain or with butter and maple syrup. Enjoy!
Recipe can be doubled or tripled!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 2 pancakes
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 279Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 468mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 2gSugar: 8gProtein: 7g