Looking for an easy and delicious make ahead breakfast? Look no further! These Raspberry Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal Muffins are simple to make and super delicious. They also happen to be vegan and can be made gluten-free as well!
Ingredients for Raspberry Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal Muffins
These muffins are simple to make. You most likely already have most of the ingredients as well! Here’s what you will need:
- Bananas- find out how to store ripe bananas
- Coconut sugar
- Quick cooking oats- to make these gluten-free be sure to use certified gluten-free oats
- Flax eggs- to make a flax egg combine 1 tablespoon of ground flax seed with 3 tablespoons of water and let sit for 3-5 minutes.
- Non-dairy milk- almond, soy, etc.
- Baking soda
- Vanilla extract
- Dairy free chocolate chips– we love Enjoy Life and Hu Chocolate
- Raspberries- either fresh or frozen will work in this recipe
Frequently asked questions
Why did my raspberries turn blue in the oven? This happens when all berries are baked it is just more noticeable next to the bright color of the raspberries. It is perfectly safe to eat and will not taste any different.
How should I store these baked oatmeal muffins? Store them at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 3 days. To freeze, let cool completely then wrap individually and freeze for up to 1 month.
These look delicious but I’m not vegan can I use regular eggs instead? Absolutely! Use 2 eggs in place of the 2 flax eggs and also feel free to use regular milk instead of non-dairy milk.Vegan Recipes for #Veganuary!
- Vegan BLT’s with Tempeh Bacon by The Baking Fairy
- 7 Spice Shiitake Mushroom Soup by PlantCrush
- Breakfast Cookies by Cook with 5 Kids
- Cranberry Coffee Cake by This Wife Cooks
- Creamy Vegan Spiced Carrot Soup by Chickpea & Herb
- Easy Vegan Mac & Cheese with Broccoli by Simple And Savory
- Favorite Pumpkin Quinoa Waffles with Pecans by Melissa Traub
- Hara Bara Kebab by FoodTrails25
- Instant Pot Dal Soup by Palatable Pastime
- Raspberry Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal Muffins by Return to the Kitchen
- Roasted Banana Almond Butter Breakfast Cookies by Shockingly Delicious
- Sweet Potato Patties by Flavours Treat
- Tofu Benedict with Hemp Hollandaise by Upbeet Kitchen
- Vegan Chickpea Shawarma in the Air Fryer by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwiches by My Kitchen Stories
- Vegan Cinnamon Rolls (Tangzhong Method) by The Urben Life
- Vegan Lemon Poppyseed Muffins by Messy Vegan Baker
- White Bean Dip with Homemade Pita Chips by Blogghetti
- 3 bananas
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 3 cups quick cooking oats (gluten-free is necessary)
- 2 flax eggs- 2 tbsp ground flax seed mixed with 6 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup raspberries, fresh of frozen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray 12 muffin cups with non-stick spray or line with muffin cups.
- In a mixing bowl, mash bananas.
- Add all remaining ingredients except raspberries and stir well.
- Add raspberries and fold gently so raspberries do get too mashed.
- Divide mixture among 12 muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Looking for more recipes like this one? Try our Easy Vegan Pumpkin Pecan and Oatmeal Cookies, Banana Walnut Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal, Protein Packed Oatmeal Chocolate Cookies, Apple Cinnamon Muffins, Very Berry Blueberry Muffins, Strawberry Dark Chocolate Banana Muffins and Peanut Butter Honey Muffins.
For a behind the scenes look at Return to the Kitchen, be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok and Pinterest! Also, if you make this recipe or any of our recipes be sure to tag us @returntothekitchen!
Store your overripe bananas in the freezer to use for recipes like these!
Do not worry if the raspberries turn a little bluish around the edges after baking. It's caused by the heat in the oven and perfectly safe to eat.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 200Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 172mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 4gSugar: 17gProtein: 5g