This Raspberry Lime Rosé Sangria is light, refreshing and perfect for summer. It is a delicious combination of rosé, rum, fruit and soda.
How to Make Raspberry Lime Rosé Sangria
This sangria is super simple to make! Combine the fruit with the rum and the wine. Let sit in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes for the fruit to marinate. When ready to serve, stir in the lemon lime soda. Serve over ice and garnish with more berries and fresh lime if desired!
To make this recipe lighter, add more soda or less rum. If you would like it stronger, add more rum!
Frequently Asked Questions
- If I don’t have rosé which type of wine should I use? I recommend using a dry white or sweeter red since rosé wine tends to fall in the middle.
- How long does sangria last? This sangria will last at least 24 hours however if the pitcher doesn’t go in that much time strain out the fruit and store the rest for up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
- Can this be made ahead of time? Yes! If making more than 24 hours ahead, strain out the fruit and then add new fruit when ready to serve.
- Can I make one serving instead of a pitcher? Of course! Combine 4-5 ounces of wine with about a shot of rum. Add fruit and let it soak for 30 minutes in the refrigerator. Then add desired amount of soda (approximately 4-6 ounces) and ice before serving.
For a behind the scenes look at Return to the Kitchen, be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok and Pinterest! Also, if you make this recipe or any of our recipes be sure to tag us @returntothekitchen!
If you enjoy this recipe be sure to check our Pomegranate Key Lime Tequila Cocktail, Cranberry Orange Red Sangria, Mexican Mule (Tequila Moscow Mule), Dreaming of Summer Cocktail, Easy Watermelon Martini and Almond Joy Martini along with our other cocktail recipes.
- 1 cup frozen or fresh raspberries
- 1 lime
- 1/2 cup white rum
- 1 bottle Rosé wine
- 3 cups lemon lime soda
- Slice lime and rinse berries if using fresh raspberries.
- Place fruit in a pitcher along with rum and rosé wine. Stir well. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to let fruit marinate with rum and wine.
- When ready to serve add in lemon lime soda and give it a quick stir.
- Serve over ice. Garnish with extra berries and fresh lime wedge if desired.
A dry white wine or sweet red wine can be used in place of rosé if you don't have any.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1/6th recipe
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 204Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 19mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 2gSugar: 19gProtein: 1g